There’s nothing like receiving solid, trustworthy information straight from a reliable and ethical source.
That’s what you’ll get today on our interview with Sarah Russell from Common Sense Marketing.
(So drop everything you’re doing and listen closely to what we have in store for you today )
Some highlights include Sarah’s story of going from 1 client to running a full-blown article writing agency. She also goes on to share her advice on how to manage the business including the methods she employed and lessons learned.
Additional business resources on the show:
- Strategies to help you with outsourcing (including where to find a 4-part case study!)
- Advice to freelance writers and aspiring writing agency owners
- 25 steps to awesome marketing…pure content – delivered free to your inbox!
- Recommended tools to manage your online business (free and paid examples)
- Tips on how to turn a free project into cold, hard cash
- Where to find a high-quality website consultant (who will help maximize your profits)
…and more insanely useful knowledge.
We encourage you to share this with your Twitter followers or Facebook friends. They’ll all thank you later (and call you their hero).
Ready to get the goodness?
Click the play button for 31 minutes of business, product launch, and marketing tips:
Further listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3 [57.4 MB | 31:22]
- Click here to subscribe to the RSS feed
- Click here to see the podcast archives