Have you started your own podcast yet?
There’s no better time than right now.
Our guest on the show today is the founder of BeliefandAction.com, Robert Pinto-Fernandes. He’s excitedly building his new brand, and openly sharing his findings and experience along the way, so visit his site after listening today.
On this interview he’ll share with you:
- How to find people to interview (and what to ask them)
- The best and most logical way to structure your podcast interviews
- Powerful rewards you can expect from conducting interviews
- His Secret Micro Network of Bloggers Strategy (you don’t want to miss this!)
- 10 Insider Tips he shares with newcomers to the content marketing space
We had a great time on this show (just as before when he interviewed me). But we also cover a lot of ground for you.
Robert introduces us to some people worth watching who he’s interviewed such as, Jk “The Hustler” Allen, and new marketing enthusiast, Ryan Critchett. He also mentions a chat and lessons learned with Mark Harai, who can help maximize your productivity, so listen closely.
You’re going to enjoy this one and Robert has a fancy U.K. accent to entertain you (particularly if you’re from the U.S.). Let’s dive right in…
Click the play button for 30 minutes of podcast interviewing tips:
Further listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3 [55.2 MB | 30:09]
- Click here to subscribe to the RSS feed
- Click here to see podcast archives