Have you built your first affiliate website yet?
Have you at least thought about it?
If you’re a newbie to this realm and want the inside track on how to build an affiliate, product-based website (one that promotes a product/products and earns money) then this post is for you.
Sarah at Common Sense Marketing and I have put together a course that documents our efforts from The 2011 Community Marketing Challenge earlier this year.
The challenge was an 8-week community we led that created websites from scratch built exclusively for affiliate marketing.
The goal was to get it done. The tallest hurdle in an endeavor like this is pushing beyond casual thinking to take action.
We openly shared the tools and processes we used and helped keep each other accountable throughout the process.
This isn’t a get-rich-quick scheme.
It’s not a promise of copy and paste millionaire formulas.
It’s just an authentic journey we documented to share with you the “how-to’s” of building an affiliate site as we did it.
Let’s have a look.
Here’s what you’ll get…
- Step-by-Step instructional workbook to hold you by the hand through the entire process
- Over 4-hours of behind-the-scenes video from the The 2011 CMC community webinars
- Insider marketing tips and secrets from our exclusive forum (this alone is worth the price of admission)
- Bonuses in audio, text, and video format that expose what every aspiring affiliate marketer MUST know
- …and even more goodness
Here’s what it’ll do for you…
- Fast-track your results from website inception through completion (your cure for “I’ll do it someday” syndrome)
- Teach you how to separate the good from the junk markets (leveraging powerful keyword research & common sense strategies)
- Reveal numerous real-world examples so you can visualize your completed project
- Supercharge your motivation! We’re real people here to help you. Have a question? Then contact us directly.
- Help you discover what’s possible (building your next site will be a breeze after the first!)
Here’s what to do next…
Go check out Sarah’s in-depth coverage of the course over here (via my affiliate link) or click the links below.
It may not be for everyone but for those of you interested, it’s a gold mine. It’s over-delivery at a bargain price ($47) plus we’re available for further questions as you explore the course. You should also expect to see us update the course occasionally to keep the information fresh.
We can’t wait to serve you and hear about your first project. Best wishes and we look forward to working with you!
P.S. With hours of video, hand-holding instruction and access to real people for support, we imagine refunds will be very low. But just in case you were on the fence, there’s a 60-day money back guarantee on this incredible offer. Now, go check it out so we can get started!